Water is getting warmer... Kayaking Baja!!


Advertisement
Published: March 1st 2007
Edit Blog Post

www.ramonsecotours.comwww.ramonsecotours.comwww.ramonsecotours.com

Look its a star fish!
Hello folks:

Todays tour was as peacefull as a church at 6:00 am, I know we usualy start real early and we get a head start on everybody and at least we can enjoy a good hourn and a half of peace and quiet, before all the usual water taxis and jet skis start slowly making their way into the bay of San Lucas, but today was a clear indicator that Tourism is slow here in Cabo, if you guys like low key, its defenelty that now a days, I dont know whats up, but there is no people in Cabo, my tours are real small now a days, and today we where all alone al the way untill the end of the tour, which was nice, thats one of the things we always look for in our tours, is enjoying nature the way it should be, quietly.

The water is surely wariming up, its almost the end of wet suit seasson, that good, cause you know how much I enjoy rinsing off the wetsuits afther a tour, and then hanging them up to dry... good times; but anything to make the tours more enjoyable.

on the other hand Im sad to report that the people where complaining today because it was to nice and quiet, and they didnt feel like heading back to their hotels, becuase they said that the beer they serve there is too cold, and that the chairs at the side of the pool are too comfortable... I guess you cant have it all in life?!

Check out: www.ramonsecotours.com

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb