Sea Day


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
September 19th 2011
Published: September 21st 2011
Edit Blog Post

At sea- captain announced storms coming in from the pacific-may have to alter itinerary. we will see. up early again and breakfast while playing on the computer. Trvia in the am and bought my future cruise for a $100 OBC. Went to our Cruise Critic meet and greet. Met another couple that was with us on the Gen TA. Almost everyone got a little gift. Frank generously gave his to Helen as per the attached picture. Lunch and then the Latitudes cocktail party. I think the Food and Beveage manager is going to give us access to Cagney's for breakfast and lunch starting next week. Jack ate in Cagney's for lunch as a guest and said it was good. Nap time and got up in time for TV tune trivia. We got other team members that were younger and we crushed! (19 out of 20). They are not giving gifts but you can save you tickets from each game to redeem for fine parting gifts at the end of the cruise. Tonite is dinner at the japanese restaurant with Jack, Ron, roseann and Frank.

Dinner was great- we ordered family style and shared everything. i made a mistake and ate a wonton with fish in it. Yuck!

Jack, ron, toni and i went to the Frankie Valli show - can't remember the name- and the group was pretty good. enjoyed it then watched dancing with the gem stars which was very funny. we gained an hour tonite so between that and the rough seas i woke up extra early. will post pics later. today is Juneau. We also will find out today if our itinerary is going to be changed.

So far no itinerary change.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb