Getting Started


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
August 23rd 2004
Published: August 23rd 2004
Edit Blog Post

OK everyone, here we go!
We are going to go over a few things on the first entry to make sure the blog is running smoothly.  First, if you received this by accident or don't wish to recieve the updates, simply unsuscribe yourself on the option included on the email.  There are a ton of names on the list and some may have been old emails we had in our contact lists.  If you know of anyone that is not receiving the blog and would like to, please forward it to them and they can add themselves to the list.  If not, email us their address.
So, we are now a happily married couple!  The whole week of the wedding was fabulous.  We want to thank everyone who was a part of it in any way - you are what made it great!  We won't get into the specifics right now.  During the next couple of entries, we will recap the wedding week and hopefully we will be caught up soon.  Our travels have begun and we are in Europe.  Once agian you'll get the updates chronologically.  We are not getting the net access we expected, but hopefully it will improve.  We hope everyone is doing well.  We will be in touch asap with updates and pictures.
Tracey and Jason

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0186s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1005.4kb