10 Top Rated Ski Resort near Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
March 29th 2021
Published: March 29th 2021
Edit Blog Post

Do you love doing skiing? If you want to and experience the beauty of skiing once, then visiting Ontario is the best destination in the world! You might be surprised to listened that there are around 60 resorts which are operating in Ontario for skiing. You can easily reach those resorts by hiring Pearson airport limo service.

Do you want to know which resorts we are talking about? Let’s hit own below to catch the list!

1- Blue Mountain Resort, ON

It is located just 2.5 hours northeast of Toronto towards the Niagara Escarpment. This Blue Mountain Resort is known to be the largest ski resort in Ontario. It is offering an extensive array of runs which is ranging from the wide groomers to the twisty routes through the trees. You can also catch with some knee bashing bumps.

2- Holiday Valley Ski Resort, NY

This resort is around an hour drive towards the north of Toronto which makes it an easy destination to reach. You will find this resort to be located in Ontario's Snow Belt region. It has everything for the boarders and skiers. Plus you can also have a new six-seater, high-speed chairlift as well as new lighting for night skiing.

3- Mount Louis Moonstone, ON

This resort is around a distance of 1.5-hour drive north of Toronto. Horseshoe Resort has made itself to be among the best places in Ontario to get an idea about ski. This ski is having around 100 instructors who make you learn about all the basics of being a ski expert. The ski hill is having a decent vertical at a height of 300 feet (91 meters).

4- Bristol Mountain, NY

Mount Pakenham is known to be the small and yet family-focused ski hills near Ottawa. The hill is having a drop of 285 feet (85 meters). It has just 10 runs which make this place best for the beginner and the intermediate skiers. In some of the upgraded facilities of this resort, you will see a brand-new quad chairlift, as well as 100 percent night skiing lighting coverage.

5- Greek Peak Mountain Resort, NY

This resort is located near Mattawa and the Quebec border. Antoine Mountain is famously known as the newest ski hill which is on the Ontario ski scene. In 2000 this resort was closed and in 2015 it was reopened with some new services of the chairlift, and significant trail enhancements, as well as a new rental center and the renovated ski base lodge.

6- Horseshoe Resort, ON

This resort is about the distance of 1.5-hour drive north of Toronto. Horseshoe Resort is yet the most recommended place to explore for ski activities. It is having more than 100 instructors. We call this place to be desirable for the family outing. Visiting this place will let you enjoy their newly installed quad chair known as High Rider Quad. Hire the service of Toronto airport limousine right now!

7- Hockley Valley Resort, ON

This resort is just a short distance down to the road from the Horseshoe Valley Resort is Hockey Valley Resort. Hence, this is a completely amazing and full-service getaway destination that is popular among the Torontonians. You will view the striking vertical drop of 375 feet (114 meters) as well as 16 runs which makes it perfect for beginners and families.

8- Sir Sam's Ski / Ride

To have an incredible weekend getaway into the northern Canadian wilderness, you should plan some trip into the Sir Sam's Ski/Ride. You will find this resort located at a distance of three hours from Toronto. It has a 325-foot (99-meter) vertical drop.

9- Lakeridge Ski Resort, Uxbridge, ON

This is such a small resort which is having 23 runs of varying difficulty across as having mixed terrain. It is best for the family day trip destination. Plus, you can also enjoy some fun and unique runs such as banked slalom run as well as snowcross route.

10 - Glen Eden Skiing & Snowboarding, ON

Being part of the Kelso Conservation District, this exciting hill is known to be a popular place for night skiing. It is located at a short distance from Toronto. You can easily reach this resort by hiring Pearson airport limousine service. You would love to catch the white patch of runs that are carved out of its Niagara Escarpment.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.779s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.2426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb