Bienvenue a Montreal


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Montréal » Saint Laurent
June 9th 2011
Published: June 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Saturday, October 8th,2011

The next day we went back to the underground to go shopping. My sister and I bought a nice pair of jackets and boots for $100.00. It was buy one and get one for $1. The store was called Ailes, which had similar stuff to one of our favourite stores, Fairweather in Toronto.

After shopping we headed off to this street that Renata thought had antique and artist shops but it was pretty much a dead end. I did get a couple of pictures of the graffiti on the walls, which was pretty cool.

After wandering around the streets and realizing that there was nothing interesting there, we headed back on the subway and went to this beautiful Church, Marie de la Monde. We then headed of to lunch at a local fast food restaurant and headed on the subway back to the hotel to put all our stuff we bought away.

We then headed of to St. Patrick's, another beautiful church in Montreal for 5:00pm mass. After mass we headed off back to our hotel to get ready for a night of clubbing ;-)

We went to this club/lounge called Med on Rue Saint Laurent (the clubbing street, similar to Richmond Street in Toronto). Med was a restaurant that changed into a club after 12:00pm. We had a nice dinner and a couple of shots. However, the service wasn't the greatest. We ordered dessert (creme brulee, my favourite) which never came :-( After endless waiting we realized that it was not coming and we could not wait anymore so we asked for the bill and got ready for dancing. The music was good (hip hop and R & B) and we danced all night. We were going to take a group photograph but we all forgot our cameras at the hotel, so we resorted to using our cellphone cameras. The pictures did not turn out that bad I think ;-)




Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.186s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1079s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb