MISN: Ski Trip


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Beaupré » Mont-Sainte-Anne
January 28th 2008
Published: January 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post


Ski CrewSki CrewSki Crew

Niamh, Carmondy, Kara, Andy, Katie, Seth
The last weekend of January 2008 was spent at Mont Saint Anne for MISN's yearly ski trip.

For all those who are unfamiliar with MISN, it stands for McGill International Student Network.

Ski conditions were great, we even managed to find some powder.

After a long drive on Friday, with a long stop at the IGA for supplies, we arrived in Mont Sainte Anne. We dropped off our luggage in the rooms and hit the slopes for some night skiing. It was FREEZING!!!. After snowboarding we cooked up some tacos and burritos for dinner, followed by some tequila and various other liquid substances.

Saturday morning was a lazy one as Andy and I cleaned the condo a little and then walked over to the slopes. I snowboarded the afternoon, spending the greater part in the woods and tobogganed down on one run. Saturday night was pretty intense as Australia day was celebrated, especially by Pete who did a full centurion. (100 shots of beer in 100 minutes). Congrads to him and Poncious who were the only 2 to make it the whole way!

Sunday was another great day on the slopes but started with a massive clean-up. The first run was a toboggan run with a bigger crew than on Saturday. A good laugh it was.

After the weekend at Mont Sainte Anne, I am of the opinion that it is the second best mountain I’ve skied on the east coast. Second only to Stowe in Vermont.

Enjoy the pictures and check out some of the videos!



Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

PartyParty
Party

Seth and Pete celebrating Australia Day
The BoysThe Boys
The Boys

Andy, Pete, Sam, Jamie, Seth
On the BusOn the Bus
On the Bus

Pete, Andy
On the HillOn the Hill
On the Hill

Andy, Kara
Dinner PrepDinner Prep
Dinner Prep

Andy doing some prep work.
The IrishThe Irish
The Irish

Niamh, Katie, Jamie
The WoodsThe Woods
The Woods

Pete in the woods for the first time!


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0302s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb