Arrivals in process - four here, others en route


Advertisement
Published: August 1st 2015
Edit Blog Post

Gary arrived 1am, Patti at 1:20pm, Bruce and Mike just arrived. The rest of the group of 13 is en route. So good to be here after flying overnight from 11pm out of Portland, Oregon. The red-eye is brutal, hardly slept on the plane. When I arrived, Monic from the Habitat Affiliate on Prince Edward Island (PEI) picked me up at the airport in the Habitat van. We picked Gary up from the Hostel he stayed at last night, and then to the Southport Hotel in Charlottetown for our overnight stay tonight. Tomorrow we head to do some sight seeing in Charlottetown, to Belfast to Rachel's Cottages where we will stay for the balance of the trip. Monday we start on the build site in Orwell. Hopefully we'll figure out how to post some pictures with the next message. The weather is gorgeous here today, upper 70's unlike the past two weeks of cloudy and rain. We've been truly blessed. Good thing we brought shorts!

Advertisement



1st August 2015

Bummed
My flight was cancelled from Florida? Due to weather, here I sit....... Thinking of you and wishing I was there with all of you!

Tot: 0.134s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb