Niagara Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
June 16th 2016
Published: June 19th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Enjoying the awesome view from our Niagara Falls Embassy Suites room! Relaxing and watching the huge volume of water rushing over the horseshoe-shaped edge of the Niagara River! Yes, it was an unusual splurge for me to spend so much extra money for a hotel room with a view! Now I'm thinking it was worth it!! Our kids sure would have loved a room like this when we took family vacations when they were little--2 1/2 rooms, 2 t.v.s, 2 sofa sleepers, king bed, whirl pool, fridge, and more! And the attractions around here are crazy--much like the Dells. This morning, we started the day with the Canadian version of the Maid of the Mist boat ride to the bottom of the falls. We had our rain coats on or would have been soaked! The ponchos don't quite cut it! Then we took a tram ride over the rapids upriver, a leisurely ride to Niagara-on-the-Lake, and picnic in the car overlooking Lake Ontario--the wind was too cold to sit outside! We enjoyed a nice dinner at The Keg Steakhouse overlooking the falls.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.176s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 6; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0776s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.2mb