Edit Blog Post
Published: December 18th 2014
It's October 7th, a Tuesday evening. Fall has settled in, with colder evening temperatures combined with rain. Great way to motivate me to think about what this upcoming January will bring as we travel south to the end of the world (In Argentina, via an RV). We've locked in our flights to South America (departing Dec 24th 2014 - returning June 25th 2015), we are in full prep mode in terms of getting organized, items to pack, gear to bring, medical / health related items to bring, finalizing insurance etc. Good times...
Future blog post on key gear to bring, but for the moment - here is a list of what i've researched and planning to bring:
Top items to prepare for in advance:
1) International Drivers License
2) Travel Insurance / Emergency Medical
3) NASA style air tight compression bags (1 for each of us)
4) Footwear: Flip flops / New Balance trainers (Maybe a light hiking boot - not sure yet)
5) Quality wind / rain shell jacket
6) Silk Bed Liners (one for each of us)
7) Tech gear: Headlamps (one each), Go Pro, Tablet & perhaps my PC (Not sure yet), Digital Canon Camera (Model TBA), 4 quality back-packs, unlocked Blackberry, LED flashlight
More to come...
Tot: 0.485s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0234s; 1; m:saturn w:www (126.96.36.199); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb