Sucker Creek


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
January 4th 2007
Published: January 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Iceberg Ahead!Iceberg Ahead!Iceberg Ahead!

Yep that's all frozen over.
All right folks! Since Jenn and I are going away to Thailand soon, we figured a great way to keep in touch w everyone is to send out a group email...and this way we can let you know what we've been up to and let you see some pics as well. This is a test entry to see if this will work properly. If everybody could just enter a comment or send us an email to let us know it worked, that would be great.
These pics are from a couple weeks ago. I was up in Sucker Creek, North Monetville, and we decided to go fishing...yes fishing in a boat in January. After the weather we had today, you wouldn't think it was warm enough to be fishing in a boat, in January, in the West Arm of Lake Nippissing, but we were.
We also spent some time working on the ice fishing hut. It's more like an ice fishing shed. Can't see this thing going on the ice this year...gonna need some really cold weather for that thing.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Fish in the BoatFish in the Boat
Fish in the Boat

We weren't skunked!


16th January 2007

RE: Sucker Creek
Just wanted to let you know that it works!! PS I think your wife is really beautiful. Would love to see more pics of her...
16th January 2007

Test
Sent you an e-mail too but not sure it went through. Great idea guys. Keep them coming.
16th January 2007

Great site
Hey what a good idea. The lake looks a little different now, Brian. Stewart and I look forward to your your reports from Thailand.
6th February 2007

Great, it worked!!
This is going to be so neat to be able to "kinda" follow you around and see a little bit of where you are every day - don't forget the key! HAVE FUN!
7th February 2007

nice blog buddy!
gday mate! good to see you are blogging! have a great trip in thailand. cant wait to see the pics! lookout for the lady boys! deano!
7th February 2007

i've got a full tank of unleaded!
hey buddy, i'll remember that. no lady boys for this guy. hope you guys have adjusted from life in africa to the uk. mainly the weather hehe.

Tot: 0.422s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.3624s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb