5 Things to Do With Friends in Ontario This Weekend!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
September 11th 2014
Published: September 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Have you made your plans for this weekend yet? If not, there are plenty of things to do with friendsin and around the city of Ontario, most of which you can enjoy at a moment’s notice! If you need some ideas for fun and excitement or for rest and relaxation, check out these 5 suggestions to get you started.





1. Go hiking or biking. Ontario offers dozens of nature trails and parks that are perfect for hiking and biking, and which you can visit just about any time of the year. Some parks rent mountain bikes or you can strap on your best hiking boots and enjoy the scenery with friends. With so many trails and parks from which to choose, there’s sure to be one near you.



2. Visit a farmer’s market. What better way to spend the day with friends than out in the fresh air, enjoying homegrown food and produce? A farmer’s market offers a number of attractions, from cooking and baking demonstrations to volunteer opportunities. Spend the day with friends at a farmer’s market and you’ll never get bored!



3. Enjoy a culinary tour. Ontario offers some of the world’s best restaurants for you and your friends to enjoy, or you might choose a dinner cruise, visit a maple syrup farm, or indulge your palate at a cheese cooperative. Whatever your tastes, you’ll find something for everyone.



4. Tour a microbrewery. If you and your friends enjoy a tall, frosty cold one, why not tour one of Ontario’s microbreweries and see how your favorite beer is made in person? A microbrewery is a great chance to sit back and relax and try some new flavors, and maybe even find a new favorite brew!



5. Go to the zoo. A zoo isn’t just for kids, as just about everyone loves to get up close and personal with their favorite animals. In Ontario you can tour an aquarium or ride through a lion safari, or take a tram through any number of the city’s petting zoos. Why not get nostalgic and pick a zoo to visit this weekend with your friends?



Remember that these are just 5 things to do with friends this weekend in Ontario. There are plenty more activities you can all enjoy, so get out there and enjoy the sights and sounds of this great city!



Here are some awesome posts you must read about fun things to do with kids.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0448s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb