THE DISTILLERY DISTRICT IN TORONTO


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
January 10th 2011
Published: January 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

he DISTILLERY DISTRICT of TORONTO, is a very well DEVELOPED DISTRICT, in which is FILLED with so many VAST ARRAYS of CULTURE-LIFE throughout the AGES. This DISTRICT was SITUATED BEFORE the CONFEDERATION of CANADA & had been GOVERNED UNDER the BRITISH EMPIRE RULING of 1832, and EVENTUALLY BECAME the LARGEST DISTILLERYwithin ALL of the BRITISH EMPIRE, within the WESTERN WORLD!!!

THE DISTILLERY has a very OLD EUROPEAN-CHARMED ATMOSPHERIC appeal to it. In which is FILLED with so many VAST DIFFERENTIAL looking INDUSTRIALIZED BUILDINGS. Thus BRINGING such a UNIQUELY CHARACTERISTIC look of VICTORIAN ARCHITECTURE to ONE of the OLDEST NEIGHBORHOODS of TORONTO. When your STROLLING DOWN the STREETS of this ADORINGLY QUAINT NEIGHBORHOOD, you DON'T even FEEL as if your in TORONTO nor CANADA anymore!!!

The FEELING that the DISTILLERY can POSSESS is on a very PERPLEXED NOTE, in which ONE can FIND themselves ENTRAPPED into a MAGICAL STATE of simply being TRANSPORTED BACK into the 1800's, to a TIME when CANADA was called UPPER CANADA!!!

Within the DISTILLERY DISTRICT, you can FIND the HOLLYWOOD NORTH DISTRICT. In which there have been NUMEROUS movies, television shows, commercials & music videos, of which have been FILMED within this HISTORIC AREA of TORONTO. You may have SEEN particular SCENES of the DISTILLERY DISTRICT in such HIT MOVIES as: 'CINDERELLA MAN,' which starred Russel Crowe; 'CHICAGO,' which starred Rennee Zellweger; 'THE RECRUIT,' that starred Al Pacino; 'DON'T SAY A WORD,' which starred the late Brittney Murphy; 'AGAINST THE ROPES,' which starred Meg Ryans; 'ANGEL EYES,' which starred Jennifer Lopez; 'BLESS THE CHILD,' which starred Kim Bassinger; 'TOMMY BOY,' which starred the late Chris Farley and 'X MEN,' which starred Halle Berry.

Within the DISTILLERY DISTRICT, you can STEP into many DIFFERENT TASTING CAFE VENUES of the WORLD. Such as the ENTICING RICH FRENCH FLAVORS of many INTRIGUING REGIONS of QUEBEC. For those COFFEE LOVERS out there, the BALZAC'S COFFEE HOUSE is SIMPLY FOR YOU. Here you COULD FIND so many ENRICHED & PLEASURABLE FLAVORS of BREWED COFFEE, in which can TOUCH the SENSES in the most GALVANIZING ways possible. Why not be SWEPT AWAY with such SWEET & INDULGING TASTES of the most INTRIGUING FLAVORS of CHOCOLATE, by which are MADE from just a FEW TALENTED NORTH AMERICAN ARTISAN CHOCOLATE MAKERS, within our SOCIETY!!!!!

You can also FIND a vast ARRANGEMENT of INTIMATE & CHIC ATMOSPHERIC appealing RESTAURANTS within the DISTILLERY DISTRICT. In which are FILLED with such INTERNATIONAL FLAVORS of CUISINE & can CATER to any KIND of GRAVING & MOOD. Whether your just WANTING a SPECIALTY SANDWICH or a GRAND DINNER, the DISTILLERY DISTRICT simple has it all!!!!

Within the BOILER ROOM RESTAURANT, you can FIND a 22 FOOT WINE RACK, in which has many VAST TASTING WINES & PLATTERS to CHOOSE from, within their CONTEMPORARY CANADIAN MENU. The BOILER ROOM has an AWARD WINNING INDUSTRIAL CHIC & DESIGNED ATMOSPHERE setting, simply SET for the AGES!!!!

For those LAID BACK kind of PERSONALITIES, the DISTILLERY DISTRICT can OFFER one of the most DOWN-to-EARTH setting RESTAURANTS, of which is known as ARCHEO TRATTORIA. HERE you can SIT with your FRIENDS & MINGLE at the BAR or WATCH a LIVE SPORTING EVENT on there PLASMA TELEVISIONS. While MUNCHING on something SCRUMPTIOUS from there PIZZA & PASTA MENU!!!

For those of you whom LOVE the MODERN-AGED STYLE of EUROPEAN DESIGN & INTERNATIONAL PLATTERS of the WORLD, then CAFE UNO is simple for you. In which they CREATE such a VAST ARRAY of MOUTH-WATERING DISHES that CONSIST of a VARIETY of CULTURAL MIXES, and RANGE from such REGIONS of the WORLD as the MEDITERRANEAN & ASIA to INDIA & the CARIBBEAN. Thus BRINGING a WORLDLY TASTE to ONES' BEING, in ORDER to SATISFY & FULFILL all those ZESTY SENSES within!!!!

Within the ORIGINAL BUILDING of GOODERHAM & WORTS TANK HOUSE of the DISTILLERY DISTRICT of TORONTO. The MILL ST. BREWERY PUB & RESTAURANT OPENED they're DOORS in 2006 for BUSINESS. In which they CARRY a WIDE SELECTION of BEERS, as well as BREW AWARD WINNING BEERS themselves!!!!

Within the PURE SPIRITS OYSTER HOUSE & GRILL in the DISTILLERY DISTRICT of TORONTO, you can FIND all the ELEMENTS of LIFE within there VENUE & MENU. Thus CREATING a very SURREAL EXPERIENCE to ALL of your SENSES. In which the ELEMENTS of FIRE, EARTH, AIR & WATER can simply DAZZLE you AWAY with such IRRESISTIBLE & EXOTIC TASTING DISHES. Thus SPICING-UP ONES' STATE-of-MIND to a simple SENSE of ENTICING INTRIGUEMENT, within a TASTE of CULTURED CUISINES of the SEA!!!

Why not STEP BACK into a STATE of HISTORY within the DISTILLERY DISTRICT of TORONTO. In which the TAPPO WINE BAR & RESTAURANT can SWEEP YOU AWAY into a MIND STATE of HISTORY, throughout the AGES of DESIGN. This OLD CHARMED RESTAURANT uses such MODERN TASTING DISHES, in which are CATERED from the MEDITERRANEAN PARTS of the WORLD. You CAN also CHOOSE from a WIDE SELECTION of DASHINGLY TASTING DISHES. In which are FILLED with such FLAMBOYANT FLAVORS of the CULINARY WORLD. The ATMOSPHERIC AMBIANCE that this RESTAURANT POSSESSES, is simply FILLED with so MANY VAST ARRAYS of CLASSICAL STATES of ROMANCE. Thus can LEAVE a STATE-of-INTRIGUING BLISS to ONES' SENSES & also can PORTRAY a MAGICAL STATE of SIMPLY being SWEPT AWAY into a BEWILDERED STATE-of-MIND!!!

The DISTILLERY DISTRICT can hold such CULTURAL FESTIVALS & SPECIAL EVENTS throughout the ENTIRE YEAR. Such FESTIVALS you could FIND within the WARMER MONTHS of the YEAR are: Salute Toronto Food & Wine Festival; The Art of Jazz Festival; The Distillery East Coast Festival; SIP Ontario Wine Awards; The Toronto Wine & Spirit Festival; Toronto City Roots Festival; Art of Fashion & the Caribbean Week in the FALL!!!!!

"The DISTILLERY DISTRICT of TORONTO is TRULY a SPECIAL GEM for the AGES. It has BEEN a TIMELESS SETTING throughout the YEARS & has CONTRIBUTED to the VAST SHAPING of TORONTO & of the NATION in which we know of TODAY!!!!"

Advertisement



10th March 2011

Hotels in Toronto
Hey Lisa, Great blog! Do you suggest any hotels in the Toronto area? I have only been to the city once and stayed in a Novotel, which I loved! Thanks!
16th March 2011

Perhaps the Weston, Holiday Inn, Western & the Sheraton are all well known international chains, and there are a few around the airport & then many more spread out around the downtown core & within the GTA district too!!!
19th March 2011

As well, the Delta Chelsea in the Downtown core of Toronto is a really nice hotel... I stayed in it a few years back & it was within a reasonable price range, with a great value package & amenities. It was close to everything, restaurants, entertainment & even the Eaton center!!!!

Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.037s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb