Cobourg-Toronto


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
August 2nd 2009
Published: August 2nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

We have spent the last week between Cobourg and Toronto. After arriving in Cobourg we let down and really needed a few days of sleep and rest and little else. 3 days later though, on Tuesday, we took the train into Toronto, met with Adele for lunch, with Peter and his girlfriend Sammie for supper, went to Adele's opening night, and went out with Adele and a friend for drinks after the show! It was a great day but a little more than we were ready for at this point. We didn't really appreciate the opening show as much as we should have because we were so tired by that point. Adele was very happy with how things went as were the rest of the cast and crew. We left Toronto the next morning to return to Cobourg for a couple more days before coming in to Toronto again on Friday, July 31. We drove in with Joanie, Greg and Samuel and we adults stayed at a B&B for Fri and Sat night while Sam spent the night with his brother Matthew. On Saturday evening we all got together including Peter and Adele for an early dinner and then the finale of Adele's graduating class show. Lenora and I were much more with it this time and thoroughly enjoyed the performance (Adele did a great job even if we are biased!) We ended the night with a nightcap at a bar near the theatre. Today, Sunday, Lenora and Adele are at a spa doing spa-type stuff getting ready for the graduation and dinner and dance tonight. I am in the hotel room doing this! It should be a nice evening. Tomorrow Lenora and I take the train back to Cobourg. Adele has a final interview on Tuesday morning and takes the train to Cobourg then to meet up with us for the car ride back to Fredericton where we will arrive on Wed., August 5th - 36 days after I first started this blog! It's been quite the ride!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0381s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb