Going, going, gone!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
August 17th 2007
Published: August 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Top HeavyTop HeavyTop Heavy

Caution: May Topple
It is 3:48am and I am dangerously close to being ready to go.... my bag is packed, weighed, locked and loaded and I am verging on ecstatic... I'm not sure that I will be able to sleep at all; I did, after all, deem it necessary to consume 2 litres of very good, very strong coffee today.... I wonder if one can find a decent cup of the demon-bean in Chennai. I suppose I will find out soon enough...

Having already been to the airport once this week as escort to my dear Sarah, who will be on her own exploratory journey well into the next season, I feel almost like an old pro, experiencing no anxiety over how to navigate the snaking terminal micro-expressway or having any doubt in being able to successfully execute this airport drop-off... however, once beyond the comfortable familiarity of terminal check-in, I am a total newbie and potential prey to the ebbing and flowing current of the Toronto nexus of international air traffic. Not that I need spend too much time contemplating the challenges that await in Pearson Airport.... I think my arrival in India a mere 20 hours later should quickly take my full attention!

Huzzah!

Now 4:00am.... must at least consider the option of sleeping.

See you on the flip side....

~peace~


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0387s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb