Camping Grandma and Grandpa


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Thunder Bay
August 6th 2008
Published: August 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post


Camping Grandma and I find ourselves back in Thunder Bay for another summer. Our winter was very nice in South Padre Island Texas, but kind of empty without our grandkids being allowed to see talk or visit with us by their cruel parents.

As you all know grandparents have no right in Ontario to see talk or visit with their grandchildren and if they do so without permission risk being arrested and or jailed. But our life goes on and we continue to explore Canada and North America in our little 23 foot RV while spending the summers on Lake of the Woods, near Kenora, Ontario, Canada on our livaboard boat.

With over 65000 miles of shoreline and over 14,500 charted islands the possibilitys are limitless. We will be uploading pictures of the Lake this summer for ya'll to enjoy.

Next year we plan on taking a trip to Australia for as long as they'l allow us to stay. Looking forward to that very much.

I am sure another summer of hate from our children will come and go and unfortunately their hate for us takes away from their children the pleasure of spending time with their grandparents. Hurt us, yes, hurt their children way way more, yes.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.029s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb