Justin Bieber.


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Stratford
December 3rd 2013
Published: December 3rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

I think a modern day philosopher is Justin Bieber. I believe that Justin is a philosopher because he influences people on believing on themselves. When people believe on themselves then that’ll motivate them to do things such as go to college or start a career path towards being a musician. Justin is not only a role model to this generation, but to generations to come as well. As more and more people start believing on themselves then the possibilities are endless of what the people in earth are capable of doing. Some people believe that Justin is just considered another pretty face that sings. However, Justin is much more than that. He influences people to wake up in the morning to be able to chase after their dream. Justin has the power of social media in his hand and he knows how to use it well. He makes his beliebers want to give back to campaigns such as ‘Pencils of Promise.’ With over 42 million fans in his Twitter account and growing Justin seems to stay as a philosopher for many years to come.


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0274s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb