Canada is getting better, it's getting better all the time...


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Sault Ste Marie
December 18th 2008
Published: December 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So the saga continues. Fortunately, things are getting better, there getting better all the time... We had one more show last night and loaded out afterwards. Load out went a little better than we expected, and it was warmer, only 30 below 0, instead of 40 below when we loaded in!! (thats with the wind chill) So we got done with load out around 2am and hopped on the bus for a nice 12 hour drive around Lake Surpieror. It was fun. We slept on the bus and watched movies. So now we're in Sault Ste Marie, ON, and now we're all just chillin in the hotel, there is a party in 201 that I am about to head down to! Should be fun.

Well, Canada is pretty awesome. I really like it here. It's really cold, reminds me of Iowa in January. The people are really nice, that's no joke, genuinely, freakishly nice! Our local help at Thunder Bay were some really cool guys. Oh, and Thunder Bay is one of the hockey capitals of Canada, and they are proud of it! They were rattling off all kinds of NHL Stars from TB. It was pretty awesome to be in a place that loves hockey as much as I do! The other thing that's pretty cool is that it's a lot like America here. They definitely have their own identity as a country, but they are trying awfull hard to be like a America. It's pretty cool. Also, talking with all the older canucks here reminds me so much of Uncle Ed in the UP. They all sound and talk like him, plus they have that genially nice attitude towards people like Uncle Ed has.

Well that's all for now. We rig tomorrow night and load in Friday with an opening show that night. Three pack saturday and then we load out and travel Sunday to Montreal. Fun Stuff.

Love you guys. Hope all is well. let me know! Oh and Hockey is on right now! I love it!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb