Street Theatre


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Hamilton
March 18th 2010
Published: March 29th 2010
Edit Blog Post

And with my return from the Carribean, leaving the resort kingdom behind and all its gluttonous glory. Saying fair thee well to comrades and family. I resided on the couch of Professor Tom Church doctorate of fun and fundamental funkiness. Taking in the streets of Hamilton one giant Steelco breath at a time. This week is derived from a necessity to relax, reform and readiness for a 3 month stint across the pond.

Departure: Friday March 19th. Arriving early Saturday morn' in Paris. Where the whole of the country will impart its fanfare and shower me with vino rouge and enough cheese to kill a camel. Among the list of events to take place during this pilgrimage include: Prayer at Morrison's grave, Montmartre tours of all kinds, Rimbaud hullucinations, the louvre and of course bafoonary and tomfoolery of the usual derranged Cunliffe form that will result in the total and complete social decay of one giant European nation. Not bold enough you say? Well i might just have to give the Dutch a few rounds as well, not even the evilest of evil can best I.
Peace and Love
See you all in 3 months.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb