April in Paris.


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Paris
April 1st 2010
Published: April 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well Folks, Happy Spring! To be completely honest the task of documenting everything is somewhat daunting at this interval. Not that i have writers blog (bazinga!) but more becuase not to much touring has occurred yet. My tour guide has broken her foot and i have spent the past two weeks adjusting in all ways to a completely outrageous way of life. Living above a bakery has its perks but i gather that if i continue these advenures of gastronomical porportions I will need to purchase two seats for the flight home. the french is coming slowly but steadily, the culture is wonderful minus the little details like when you are drinking wine and cheers someone, you mst look them straight in the eye or you will not have sex for 7 years. Mind you im not superstitious but some individuals, mainly the men take this tradition seriously. I have also used my deductive powers to hypothesize there constant hygiene issue and video game addiction might be afflicting this umm practice they wish to uphold but nevertheless, I digress. Italy is on my list of places to venture too, and i think a plane or train ticket will be purchased in the near future. The one truth i would like to bring to light is the fact that most french citizens are categorically alcoholics. Why this surprised me in the beginning i do not know, and no doubt the wine is exceptional but the chocolate with breakfast and fermented everything weighs the heart down a little, literally.

If anyone is interested, i reside in the southern part of Paris. Paris as in the modern part and i believe the latin quater. There is a limitless ocean of things to do. However, my apartment and its residents feel that life is best lived between the hours of 4pm until 1pm. Where was Paris when i was in highschool, i just dont know but my adventurous spirit brings me more to the hours of daylight and when everything is open. ALthough night prowling is essential. Culturally significant tours are on the top of the list and will be documented with pictures very soon. However, this evening is set aside for a more modern excursion; Alice in wonderland in 3D in english haha!! With french subtitles.

Pardon any typing errors now and in the future these french keyboards are dangerously backwards.
Love to all and I shall leave you with a joke..........

A Neutron walks into a bar
He asks the bartender,"how much for a drink?"
The bartender replies," For you, No charge."
bahaha kills me every time.

Please post something if you wish and subscribe to the blog and i believe you will recieve an email everytime i post something.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb