Solomon House


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Nova Scotia » Lunenburg
October 18th 2013
Published: October 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

We stayed at my mom’s friends B’nB for 4 days. They had a cricket in they’re house and it was really annoying. They wanted it to exterminated it but once we looked it up we wanted to keep it alive, because crickets bring good news. Once it leaves you find out the good news. The first day we walked around town looking at all the pretty houses and shops. Then we went and saw the ships in the harbour. For supper we had crab sandwiches.

Day 2. We went with Janet to drop things at her friends place. Then she showed us a great place to kayak. After we picked up George we went to a bunch of different beaches. I went swimming at Hurtles beach it was really cold but it was really fun. At the end of my swim my head hurt like crazy it was like 4 brain freezers at once! There were rock beaches and there were sand beaches, I preferred the sand beaches because you can walk on them easier, and go swimming without worrying about hitting the rocks. That night we had great supper.

The following day we went kayaking it was beautiful. With little inlets where we went in and out in then out agin. When we got back we were invited to happy hour by Janet’s friends. We were there for a only short time because Janet was waiting for us. It turns out that the cricket left that day and Janet told us we could stay one more night.

The next day we stayed around the house and skyped people and did some work.

later we went in to town and bought a present for Janet because of her hospitality and kindness.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.118s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 17; qc: 65; dbt: 0.068s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb