Nova Scotia Chilling


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Nova Scotia » Annapolis Valley
October 7th 2008
Published: October 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Most of our time in Nova Scotia was spent on Mike's Mum and Dad's farm. Janet, Mike's Mum had surgery whilst we were there so it was perfect timing in that we got to spend some time with her beforehand and then visited her in hospital afterwards. The hospital was in Kentville, about and hour and a half from Halifax - on the West side of Nova Scotia. We managed to fit in a couple of visits. We stayed overnight at Annie and Deke's, Aunt and Uncle. On the way home from their house in St. Margaret's Bay, we stopped at Peggy's Cove. However, it was swarming with people and we back tracked just further along the road and got a great view of the lighthouse from across the water. After three attempts, we finally got to visit Jacqui, Brent and baby Jacob. They have moved since we last saw them and no longer in Halifax itself, so it was great to see their new home as well as their beautiful new baby boy. Our last night was spent with Bill and Sheri at their new home. We enjoyed another lobster supper. The boys didn't manage to squeeze in a last game of golf on the course but enjoyed it on the computer instead!!!

We are glad to say that Mike's Mum is doing great after her surgery. It was great to be home and hope to be back over soon.

That's the end of our travels for now. Take care and see you soon.

Lots of love,

Mike and Charlotte xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



7th October 2008

Eeeeeek
.......... who has a snake living outside the front door!?!??!?!? eeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk I would move out!!!!!!
7th October 2008

Eeeekk indeed....
I know, I nearly jumped out my skin when I first saw them - there was two!!!!!

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb