...Leaving Ontario, Hello Manitoba


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Manitoba
August 10th 2009
Published: August 12th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Seeing it was overcast, when we got up, decided to take the tent down before the rains came. Which we managed to do! Yeah! Managed to get a shower in! My first since leaving Guelph. (Swims are good).

Before driving, drove to Thunder Bay lookout and hike along the Piney Woods Hill trail. I wasn't expecting to be at the top and look down! A bit startling, but worth the view. The hike was good to do, before hopping in the car and driving. It started to rain, so a good day for driving.

Crossed over to Central Time, and decided to cross over the border into Manitoba. Did you know their campgrounds cost at least $20 less than Ontario? Go figure. Found a great spot to set up for the night.

Otis is such a trooper! Every night he is looking for the house with the bed, instead he gets the tent! At first he was only eating at night, now he is eating both morning and night...loves the car, and sleeps well in the tent. Today was the first day, he didn't want to get in the car when I was taking the tent down.




Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Piney Woods Hill trailPiney Woods Hill trail
Piney Woods Hill trail

you want me to go down?
ManitobaManitoba
Manitoba

This is suppose to be welcome to Manitoba Sign!


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0356s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb