We have arrived!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Whistler
July 18th 2016
Published: June 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Flying over CanadaFlying over CanadaFlying over Canada

Taken from the plane
Geo: 50.1183, -122.954

It is so exciting to go somewhere that you have never been before.  This is our first trip to Canada and it is beautiful.  I am attending a Premier Advisor Conference in Whistler at the Four Seasons.  H D Vest (my Broker/Dealer) hosts a conference every year in some beautiful place for the top 75 reps (out of approximately 5,000 nationwide).  Although I have been close a couple of times, I've never made it to the top tier.  Brian Stephens, my associate (who is NUMBER 3) has allowed me to go in his place.  Can you believe it!!!!  When we landed in Vancover, Company reps were there to meet us.  The immigration line was very very long, and once on the other side, we were escorted to a fancy van for the two hour drive to Whistler.  Vancover is a very big city and the traffic reminded me of Houston.  It took us a long time to get out of Vancover; but, the scenery on the way to Whistler was breathtaking.  I took some pictures along the way so you could see the beauty of this place.  It reminds me of Colorado.  We arrived at the Four Seasons Hotel and checked into the most gorgeous room. We have a foyer that leads into a living room/bedroom.  We have a fireplace and a balcony overlooking threes and very big hills.  The view from the 8th floor is breathtaking.  The walk in closet is big enough to be a bedroom.  I feel like Royalty.  There is a spa and pools and hot tubs and biking trails, the list goes on and on.  They also provide a marshmallow roast outside every afternoon with fixings so that you could make smores.  I took pictures, because no one will believe this.  I haven't done that since my camp fire girl days.  There is a wine tasting in the restaurant every afternoon as well.


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Hotel room at Four SeasonsHotel room at Four Seasons
Hotel room at Four Seasons

Fireplace behind Bob


Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0232s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb