Thelma and Louise are on the move!


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vernon
January 27th 2017
Saved: August 31st 2019
Edit Blog Post

Thelma and Louise are on the move!Thelma and Louise are on the move!Thelma and Louise are on the move!

First stop, New Zealand!
Hello everyone on the Blog!

Thelma and Louise are back at it and soon to be on the road again. Some of you reading this will have no idea of what you are reading or what to expect. Please set your expectations low but if you are receiving this email it is because first, you are on one of our email lists, and/or we want you to know where we are and perhaps you have the where with all to call someone when we go missing. For those of you that are new to this blog Chris and I are heading out on a "Round the World" adventure. We leave Canada on 26th February and we tentatively return mid June to mid July. This will depend on a number of things, if we run out of money is possible but most likely it is when we need to be away from each other!

Hopefully you will enjoy hearing about the adventures, some of it will be boring but maybe it will give some of you a remembrance of places you have been.

Stay tuned....we will enjoy hearing from you so please take the time to comment on the blog. Wish us well, we are going to need it.

Please check out the attached map showing our tentative routing.

Cheers everyone!

COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Comments only available on published blogs

Tot: 0.266s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0464s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb