good bye...part 1


Advertisement
Published: May 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So after months of planning and such, its finally here!! Im leaving tomorrow to spend 5 days in toronto and then its off to costa rica for the summer!! Im crazy excited and terrified all at the same time..crazy roller coaster of emotions. Yesturday, 95% of the good byes were said at the party (THANK YOU AGAIN BRENDAN!! - the party was absolutly AWESOME and the perfect way to say goodbye :D ) and then a couple more goodbyes tonight and then goodbye to the family in the morning and then its off to the airport and toronto bound. The five days in toronto are going to be spent doing orientation sessions for YCI (the organization im voluntering for) and basically meeting the other Canadians i will be living/working with in Costa Rica. Then May 17th im off to san jose where us canadians will meet the australian volunteers, get our project assignments (keeping my fingers crossed that i get project a) and officially start this crazy adventure!! so thats basically all i have to say for now but ill add more once in toronto. for now....GOOOD BYE VANCOUVER....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0755s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb