To canada and beyond~~~!!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
December 18th 2010
Published: December 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Ok. Let me tell you about our departure!!! yuck!!!

First i leave from canada to texas... i am sitting a seat away from a chronic snorer... snoring the whole flight! It was boring as! Did my watchtower and 5 chapters of bible reading! did a touch of informal! that is awesome!

Next part of the flight was from dallas to vancouver! omgoodness! this was nightmarish! my mum and dad were in front of an annoying chinese family, and the only reason why it was annoying was because the kids were kicking their chairs the whole flight... bar 10 minutes and the parents didnt do anything when mum and dad asked them to stop! they cried and pooped the whole flight! i did feel sorry for the boy at one point as it had a blood nose and that must have been terrfying!! but what made the flights suck was that we wasted the whole day due to travel! and dnt get me started on the gps on the way to the airport... oh ohhhh to late... im started!!

the gps every two min said... recalculating.. recalculating!! it wasnt updated with road work and it never gave u enough warning to turn somewhere!!! recalculating!!! and with her annoying computerised accent! blech!!! gives gps'ssssss a bad name!!

Today is a new day! and was also boring! got so psyched into playing a computer game but i left the disc at home so hopes gonna go out later and buy me a game!!!

upside, i am now reunited with a piano so my creative juices are just splatting all over the place! also saw the bounty hunter! awesome movie! best ever... well not really but still cute and funny!

anyway, hopefully i will arise from my bed... sometime today! maybe hit the treadmill! funny expression isnt it! hit the treadmill! why do i get a silly image in my head with me holding a sledge hammer in my hand leaning over a treadmill?

ooooo another funny one is give ure eyes peeled! what is that about!!! that sounds painful!!!! and keep ure eye on it! ha! id love to see someone take that literally! anyway! g'bye

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb