Time flies!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
September 20th 2010
Published: September 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Where have the last few weeks gone? Hard to believe it's already mid September and we have been back in Vancouver for 6 weeks.

Things have been busy, busy and busy. Brett is working 6 days a week on the skateboard park which is coming along and taking shape, and then in between that we have been catching up with friends and family - which means more eating, a few more drinks (and continuing to get our fill of our beloved Ceasars while we can). I have been busy with a bit of work as well, and catching up on a few projects, and continuing to keep one up on my Dad in crib, which I don't think he is to happy about. He is gaining on me though. We also went to see Pavement, (again, since we had seen them in Melbourne back in March) with our friends Neil and Katie at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre, and it was a great show. Glad we could catch them again.

With another 3 weeks to go until our flights back to Sydney, it's going to be even busier I think (well for Brett anyways!). In between the skatepark, the jobs at our parents and trying to get the weather to cooperate; there are still some friends to catch up with, the hockey season opener of the Canucks to take in (yay!), and hopefully a few days off for Brett... Otherwise I guess he can sleep on the plane...


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



21st September 2010

Time Flies
We want to be there, you 2 are having too much fun & I want a Ceacear. Love SFA & SFU & SFD'S xxxx

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0579s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb