It's Summatime!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver
August 22nd 2010
Published: August 23rd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Well we couldn't have timed our arrival to Vancouver with beautiful sunny summer weather! Work hasn't started yet for Brett so it has given us time to catch up with quite a few friends and our families and enjoy this weather as you can see from the pictures.

We have had a few bbq's with both sets of our parents, drinks over at my brother and Maggie's with some friends, filling up on our sushi intake and a few ceasars, (you know all the important things!) and we have even managed to sneak in our Bikram Yoga fix which we even hit the day we landed. Yes we are hooked, and Brett has just finished 60, (yes 60!!) days in a row of Bikram. Some of us are more hooked than others.... ha. I also caught up with a few of my old work friends at a DDB reunion that was being held, so it was great as I hadn't seen some people since we left almost 3 years ago.

We also managed to sneak off with our good friends Greg and Calli and their cute little girl Carys, to Calli's family cabin at Sakinaw Lake on the Sunshine Coast for 3 days. There was a bit of a heatwave that weekend, it was getting up to 34 degrees and the lake was 24 degrees, but we weren't complaining, it was perfect, and hard to leave! We had a nice, relaxing 3 days of swimming, bbq's, a bit of fishing, more relaxing, more bbq'ing, and more swimming. It was pretty tough.

Other than that, time has been flying as it usually does, but hope the whole 9 weeks doesn't go this fast!


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



20th September 2010

Come back soon
You two are having a great time. Dont forget us, hope to see you soon. Love sfa, sfu & sfd's xxxx

Tot: 0.076s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb