And Contiki is over :(


Advertisement
Published: February 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

So today Contiki officially ended when we woke up. Devo. We went down to reception and were able to stay in our room the next 2 nights. Didnt have to change rooms from when Contiki accommodation ended and ours began so that was good.

Some of us met at some pancake place on Granville for breaky and last goodbyes to some who flew out like Tessa and Chris. Sad to all be breaking up. Others left our Sandman accommodation for Samesun or Hi Hostel accommodation.

Ben from home met up with us. He was in Vancouver the same time as us by chance on his own little Canada and London Trip. We wandered around Vancover and the shops for the remainder of the day.

That night James, Cat, me, Brent, Aaron and some others who were still around (actually i think 50 - 60 % were) went out to dinner in Vancouver. We had Thai or Chinese or something with the funniest waiter. He came out and gave all the girls presents and then was like for the boys.... the cheque. He was telling jokes and trying to talk in an Aussie accent and saying all kinds of random things. He was great entertainment.

After that we pretty much all somehow climbed into James's bed and floor and watched boxing on TV before retreating to our own rooms and calling it a night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.217s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 63; dbt: 0.0847s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb