57 Dresses and 4 skirts and 3 Coats


Advertisement
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver » YVR
January 1st 1999
Published: March 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So I'm dying... I have my days and moments but for the most part I'm ok with it. That said...I am really (really) embarassed to say I am really upset about leaving behind my dresses and shoes. OF COURSE...I'm thinking of W and family and friends and all that...but part of this whole coming to terms with my situation is accepting the fact I'm going to be leaving my babies b... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 60, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Pink Floral H&MPink Floral H&M
Pink Floral H&M

I love love love love this dress. Sigh...it is going to be tough to let this one go. Gorgeous retro floral pattern it is also lined with pockets. It has been great for work and traveling...with tights or without...sigh...I love it! The cardie is also from H&M. It gives everything a nice Summer feel when I wear it.
Purple Thick Stripped Donna MorganPurple Thick Stripped Donna Morgan
Purple Thick Stripped Donna Morgan

I bought this dress at Macy's in New York. It has pockets and is lined with this really neat hoop detail. I remember going up to a Macy's staff member and asking if they had a section for dresses...she replyed...4 & 5...COME AGAIN!!!...TWO floors of dresses...ahhhhhh.
Red H&MRed H&M
Red H&M

Though not lined...it does have pockets and a matching belt. The colour is a striking bright red that makes it look a bit like a flight attendant uniform. I always think of Steve when I wear it. 'I didn't wear my red dress today' ;)
Red White Blue & Beige RobertsRed White Blue & Beige Roberts
Red White Blue & Beige Roberts

From Singapore. No pockets but it is lined. Light cotton I love wearing this in Summer.
Slate Grey EnchanteSlate Grey Enchante
Slate Grey Enchante

From The Bay. Lined with pockets. When I went to buy this there was no price tag so the staff member charged me for a simular dress on the floor...$20!!! Wow...what a deal for this gorgeous dress!!! The grey scarf was a gift from PiuPiu. I have really loved it...Thank you!
Striped DynamiteStriped Dynamite
Striped Dynamite

I bought this this Winter. No lining or pockets...but I couldn't resist...it reminded me of some outfits I use to have as a kid. My Club Monaco belt matches perfectly and don't you love the furry accessory! I have really enjoyed wearing this.
White With Blue Floral Laura For Top ShopWhite With Blue Floral Laura For Top Shop
White With Blue Floral Laura For Top Shop

W bought this for me on a trip to London. Nice light cotton though no pockets or lining...it has been a great dress which I believe inspired the purchase of others like. It is really tough to see but around the neck line is embroidery of things like sculls, daggers, needles etc...very cool. Also the red slip underneath was a gift from Karen. Thank you!!!
Yellow With Grey Floral JoeYellow With Grey Floral Joe
Yellow With Grey Floral Joe

$20 from Joe! Though no lining it does have pockets. It has been a fun 3 out of 4 seasons dress. The yellow scarf and cardie are from Banana & the silver metal glasses are from The Bay.
AlohaAloha
Aloha

Love this 'vintage' aloha dress. I have worn it to Hawaii...I have worn it to work...I love this dress!
Black and White NygardBlack and White Nygard
Black and White Nygard

From The Bay. This dress is lined but has no pockets. Was great for work. The scarf is a really soft stretchy jersey from Old Navy.
Black Button RobertsBlack Button Roberts
Black Button Roberts

The 4th dress from Singapore. It has nice big pockets and came with it's own separate slip. The scarf is wonderfully handmade by Jodi. Thanks Jodi!
Black LoisBlack Lois
Black Lois

This wrap dress is from The Bay. Though it is not lined and has no pockets...it turned out to be a fabulous choice to take with me to Taiwan (entries posted on my blog here). The scarf is from Kuala Lumpur (entries also posted here)
Black PrimarkBlack Primark
Black Primark

I bought this at Primark on a visit to London. Though there are no pockets it is lined and has it's own cute little belt. The light weight is perfect for late Spring and Summer. The cardie is from H&M
Blue and White Stripe INCBlue and White Stripe INC
Blue and White Stripe INC

From The Bay...this navy and white striped cotton wrap dress is perfect for Summer! The little stripy scarf is from Lafayette in Nice.
Long Black KendieLong Black Kendie
Long Black Kendie

From The Bay this IS the 'on the way to Hawaii' dress. sigh... I added the sleeves to it to keep it from falling down. The light cotton cardie is from a little shop in Sydney.
Red and Black KenzieRed and Black Kenzie
Red and Black Kenzie

From The Bay. No pockets but it is lined. This was a great work dress. Very comfortable.
black club monacoblack club monaco
black club monaco

I originally bought this for the slip...poofy. But the dress...with pockets and a slip as already mentioned...turned out to be a great dress for work and play.
Sparkle H&MSparkle H&M
Sparkle H&M

Ugh...ok...this dress isn't me at all but I lost the receipt and therefore am stuck with it. Maybe I can make it work?!.



Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.032s; cc: 11; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0309s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb