Vantastic Vancouver!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver » YVR
February 7th 2008
Published: November 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in Vancouver and it was a balmy +8 outside. We have 3 hours to wait for our next flight which will deliver us in Hong Kong! We head to the phones and call my uncle but he is not home! So much for lunch with him. This leaves us to grabbing some food from the food court. Candace quickly made short work of some pancakes and I had noodles.... well it is 10:00 in the morning and we are headed to South East Asia.
After eating, we went to the huge aquarium, bought some snacks for the plane ride to Hong Kong then settled down at the gate to catch a quick snooze. I sat there watching ground personnel throw bags around and could have sworn them throw my backpack onto a different cart than Candace's. I guess we'll find out in Thailand.
Candace suggested that we get some money for Hong Kong in case we see something we want to buy. Of course the two people in the money exchange booth seemed happy to speak to someone and asked us where we were going and how long we would be gone for.
Nice people but I want to
Lost LuggageLost LuggageLost Luggage

I'm sure that's my bag they just lost
catch a nap! Of course this didn't happen as I couldn't help but watch a gal that possibly could have been one of the original "Stews" on Air Canada back when it was still CP Air. You just know she enlarged the hole in the ozone every morning by a few more inches with the amount of hairspray she used to hold that huge pile of hair.
She looks like the kinda lady that would slap a man for calling her a flight attendant, she would always be a stewardess and proud of it. That's one classy lady.




Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Huge AquariumHuge Aquarium
Huge Aquarium

Very large fish tank
Toot TootToot Toot
Toot Toot

Tug boat Captain for a day!
Touristas?Touristas?
Touristas?

I'm with stupid!
Hong Kong NotesHong Kong Notes
Hong Kong Notes

Why its money you say?


Tot: 0.143s; Tpl: 0.045s; cc: 11; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0591s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb