Leaving Vancouver


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Vancouver » YVR
February 17th 2007
Published: February 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Leaving a little sleepy. At about 3:00 last night, there came bloody animal screams from what sounded like the living room. Being somewhat uncurious, I did not explore but merely lay awake for the next two hours instead. True to form, dear Cajun had managed to find, bring inside and kill a smallish mouse. He also then proceed to produce a very large hairball that he kindly deposited in Tiana's bedroom and that I found as I went to kiss her goodbye. So, the day began with good squirts of Folex stain remover. Not a portent of things to come!

Larrye (Lorraine by birth) and her husband Kirk arrived promptly at 6:30 and we got to the airport without incident. Tiina and Sandi were here to meet us.

Checked in and ready to go. There isn't really that much interesting I can report yet, but expect things to get much more so directly!

yours,
Nancy



Advertisement



19th February 2007

Glad you arrived safely.
Hi Nance...sorry we missed saying good-bye. We were at a bball tournament for Colin and arrived home late enough that I thought you may be in bed. Sounds like you have a wonderful day planned and I can't wait to read your next entry. lots of love S.

Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0548s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb