Back in Canada ...


Advertisement
Published: February 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

...for the five Week Winter Break. Having a great time. With five days on Pender Island for some "quiet time" I decided to get around to sending the blog entry for Canadian New Year in China (we celebrated Chinese New year in Canada)... and managed to learn something new about the blog software! Don't "quiet publish" until after you have broadcast published the entry or no one will know about it. To see the details of our Jan 1st New Year's adventure you have to click the following link...
Our new Year's adventure .

It has taken me another week to figure out how to send a note about looking at the missing entry (we had lots of visiting to do). And there was a note on the blog administration site that there had been a problem with some images being just black. If that is what you saw when you read a blog entry, you can always go back and try again.

I have pictures about our Canadian visit but appear to have left the cable in China that I need to download them to the computer... so they will have to wait for another blog.

Just so there is some "real" information in this email: In the 31 nights we slept in Canada, we stayed in 13 different locations for an average of 2.4 nights per location.

Cheers!

paw

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0255s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1010.1kb