Victoria then home :-(


Advertisement
Published: April 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The bed shotThe bed shotThe bed shot

Who was in the room taking pictures???
We took a picture of us this morning laying in the bed and emailed it to the girls. It is driving them nuts as to who was in our room taking pictures :-) We went over to breakfast and enjoyed the wonderful spread again today. Going to miss the wonderfful service immensly. We got up and we to the Craigdarroch Castle. THe hosue is wonderful. Its to bad the family sold off the surrounding lands. We would of loved to see gardens around it instead of house after house. We also went to the gov house and walked the grounds surrounding that. Dave jokingly asked where the mote was. That would of been way cool to see. The castle is currently undergoing renovations. Jenn wanted to touch the clothing in it but that was a big no no. She wanted to see the construction and fabrics used. It is a shame that at some point the house had been painted. They are working on undoing all the things that have been done. The stained glass was gorgous. We walked back to the hotel after that to eat at the Bengal Lounge. The curry buffet is great. We ate so much I thought we were not going to be able to walk anymore. We needed naps after that but we had more to do. We set out to get our last minute gifts we needed. After awhile we decided we were going to hang out in the hotel until it was time to go as it was rainy and icky out. Well, as we got all comfy in some chairs and all settled some really cool tall ships come in. So we look at each other and decide to forget laouging we are going sight seeing again! We walked on over to them and took more pictures. THe ships were fun to watch. By now it was time ot go reclaim our bags and head ot the ferry. We got to the terminal with plenty of time. We were a lot of nervous about coming back through customs. We do not have passports yet nad we didn't bring birth certificates. Lucky for us a military id does wonders. We had no problems coming back. We walked the 4 blocks back to the car and headed home. We made it home about 8 pm. The kids were happy to see us. The girls gave big tackle hugs and wouldn't let go. I think even Jon missed us. He sat down with us and we went through all the pics with them. The hotel bed was way more comfy then our bed here. Wish we could of brought that back with us.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0498s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb