Roosters!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Surrey
January 18th 2008
Published: January 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Last night was one of the best night we have had here. We decided to have a night out at Roosters in Pitt Medows. It is a country bar, known as the local hang out for the Hells Angels! You can check out the site at www.roosterscountry.com. It is about an hour away from where we live and because there were 12 of us we worked it out to be cheaper to hire a Limo to take us. I booked the limo and reserved at roosters for the night. The Limo picked us up at Lonsdale Quay at 8pm and took us to Roosters then returned at 1am to pick us up and bring us home! The limo was awsome, it was an SUV limo and there was a bar and heaps of room for us all. The bar it's self was so much fun (as Thursday nights are pretty quiet), there was a DJ and also two bands playing country music and took all our request and played them straight away! The drinks were SO SO cheap. $1.99 pints of beer and $2.50 spirits! We are all pretty broke so this was just perfect for us. We all danced and sang the night away in one bug group. I even sang with the band, and got a free shirt from them, as well as lots of hugs! So tired today though and after a house full sleeping over there was a lot to clean up this morning.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

Canada TattoosCanada Tattoos
Canada Tattoos

Katie and I with out new tattoos of the Canadian flag
The GirlsThe Girls
The Girls

Yoshi, Me, Katie and Chook
MeMe
Me

Wearing my new tuke Yoshi gave me!


Tot: 0.089s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb