Heading out


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Panorama
December 22nd 2006
Published: December 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Packed VanPacked VanPacked Van

Loaded down with a Christmas to go.
There seems to be a large number of things you need to bring to celebrate Christmas away from home.
Going to Lloydminster or Park Valley is a lot of work but nothing compared to bringing all of our gifts, ski stuff, food, clothes, Christmas tree, decorations, video equipment etc, etc.

Our van was packed so high that once Troy was installed he couldn’t actually get out.
However, we made it safely to Panorama by 6 pm and after a great assembly line of unloading we had filled the condo to overflowing.
Thankfully the boys are well capable and 5 people can unload everything with amazing efficiency.
We brought along a little Christmas tree spent the evening decorating it. Small trees are a lot less work to put together and still give the wonderful Christmas sparkle to our condo. That and the large pile of Christmas presents under the tree.
Our condo gives us plenty of space to each do our own thing but also feel cozy enough to know we are all together for Christmas.
It is sad to not be together with all of the family for Christmas but we wanted to put this together so you can share some of our experiences.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



24th December 2006

thats looking very nice anti jane, the tree's looking very festive and the boys are looking like there a lil too cozy in that van maybe ;) in any case grama and grampa are having a look at this while im on here checking it all out. thanx for the update on your traveles. hope you got the email i sent with some pictures of our present opening for moraya as she cant come back on the 27th. i also forgot to say that some of those pictures grama took on her camera. i also taught her how to put the pictures on her computer.

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb