Almost ready


Advertisement
Published: June 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Courtney and I are sitting here at the computer and the anticipation is growing. We all just finished school and we are making our last minute preparations. Are you packed Trev?? Are you kidding, we still have 6 days. It is not even the morning of our departure. We have gone and purchased our Euros, 4 of the 5 travellers have packed their bags and we have checked our flights and accommodations. We can't believe that it has come so fast. We welcome all of those that would like to join us on our journey. This recording of thoughts, ideas and pictures is just as much for us as it is for you but we welcome conversation and feedback. Trev has just experienced one of the most emotional weeks of his life and he is filled with an incredible sense of how precious life and relationships are as we begin this journey. He has just been so blessed by colleagues and now he can't wait to spend time with his amazing family. He encourages you right now to phone someone you know to tell them how much they mean to you. Gratitude is the essence of a joyful life so go experience it now. Enough preaching, now I better to pack!!!! What to you think C.C.? Are we ready???? Quit giggling.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb