5 Reasons You May Lose Weight When Traveling


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » British Columbia » Armstrong
January 22nd 2017
Published: January 22nd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Traveling may have a weight loss effect on some people. In fact, I know people who like traveling because of this: They tend to lose weight and get into better shape. There is a number of reasons why as you go traveling, you may lose some weight and that's why I have listed these reasons, hoping that you will get a better insight into travel and weight loss.

1. Curiosity: Looking Forward to New Things. As you go traveling to new places, you will most likely be visiting new locations that you have never been to before. The excitement and curiosity itself will make you more energetic and ensure that you lose weight. In other words, planning to go to new destinations elicits a natural response in your biology which makes you burn more calories.

2. Carrying Weights. Even if it's just your purse or some duffel bag, the fact that you are carrying this over some distance that was previously unknown to you means that you will be doing some exercise in the process which is the equivalent of weight training while doing a marathon. Consequentially, you will be unknowingly losing weight even as you go about your exciting tour of new places.

3. Unfamiliar Locations. Going off to new locations means that you will have to put a lot more effort than you could have if you were going to places that you had already visited before. Unfamiliar locations serve as completely obscure places to put some more effort into losing weight and you tend to have better success rates when you are in a totally new place.

4. Challenging Landscapes. Hills and valleys along your adventures mean that you will be forced to move over uneven terrain on your way to the destinations and other interesting spots. This movement goes a long way towards shedding off some weight and the reason why going to remote locations gives you the best results.

5. Excitement. The fun and glamor that comes with traveling are of a kind that can not be found anywhere else. It is also the reason why your body will be able to get into better shape even without you noticing it as you are off to exciting adventures that will arouse the inner you and cause you to lose weight in an effortless manner.

If you are overweight and want to lose weight before traveling try a weight loss meal delivery service like DiettoGo.com. Fitij has information about DiettoGo.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb