Getting ready to travel again!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Lethbridge
January 9th 2007
Published: January 9th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Matt above Waterton townsiteMatt above Waterton townsiteMatt above Waterton townsite

Waterton National Park - a secret place many travellers miss!
This is the first blog page of our Central America trip that hopefully will start at the end of this month - actually just a test to make sure we remember how to successfully do the text and photo entries! As you can see by this picture only a few kilometres from home, we don't have to travel far to find nice scenery. On our trip I'm sure we'll find places and meet people that will warrant some good photos, and we hope we'll be able to post some of them here to help you visualize some of our experiences! If you would like to see one of our other trips that was blogged, you can check out travelblog.org/bloggers/erikajane.

Grant

Advertisement



30th January 2007

hey...
Hi guys, how's it going? It was great to see you at the hockey game. Let's get some more entries on this blog, eh(small sound of home)-so I can see what you're up to. Take care and have a good time.
19th February 2007

Hope you havin fun!!!!
HI Grant and Matthew, i feel you must be having fun as not much yet to read on the blog..............Oh well sounds like its better place to be than home shoveling snow!!!! Just have a great time ...no need to reply, Love and Greetings from Australia..... where we are suffering the heat, Love pam
3rd March 2007

Hi
Hey Matt (and family)! I hope you're having an amazing time travelling about. Everyone at school thought you disappeared Matt, you left our physics class up in the air. Your pictures are amazing, I'm so envious. I bet you'll have lots of stories to tell when you get back, we'll have to get together so you can share (and discuss Quebec).

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0951s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1020.1kb