Never Ending Coffee Shop


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Edmonton
July 21st 2010
Published: July 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

The simplest way to put this is Shauna and I, haven't thrown in the towel just yet but are very close to giving up all together on this "South Korea or Bust..." Idea. Neither of us are in the right of mind currently as we sit in our fourth coffee shop in six-days; emailing, researching and thinking about our plans if "Bust" becomes our new adventure!

Currently, we both have begun to shoot off resumes to various companies both in Canada and Abroad. We are searching for an answer to the "waiting game, the Korean Consulate of Vancouver has instilled in both of us." We are sitting on day twenty-one, of what was suppose to be a three-day transition between Calgary and Seoul.

Our "melancholy-ness" has exceeded it's grace period, thirteen fold now!

The only thing we can do is listen to our guts as "the Korean Consulate in Vancouver probes deeper into Shauna's paperwork, prior to returning her visa." This process for the both of us has been time-consuming and challenging, to say the least. But we have learned this... if you intend ever to surround yourself with good old fashion travel to South Korea, start early and then add on two extra months!

God Speed!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.179s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 58; dbt: 0.08s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb