Thor came to visit!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Edmonton
July 4th 2009
Published: July 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

4th july - i think it was a saturday? quiet morning done laundry then we went to the cinema. Dean & Brendan went to see Tranformers 2 while Susan, Dana & Declan went to see Ice Age 2. Dana, Declan & me got out an hour and a bit before Dean & Brendan so we thought we'd take a walk down the street. we walk for about 10 mins. Declan kept saying he could hear thunder and see lighting Dana told him to shut-up and i told him it was planes. the next thing we could see was a grey blanket being pulled across the sky so we quickly turned round and started walking back to the cinema. we were all getting quite scared, the walking got quicker until it became a run the hail came down the size of 5p coins Dana and Declan were getting hit really hard. thankfully we were not to far from the cinema. we got in and collapsed on the chairs. after about 10 mins off hail it turned to really heavy rain. we sat for about 20mins and then thankfully uncle Bobbie & aunt Margaret came to get us. and when back for Dean & Brendan at 6.15pm by which time the rain had stopped. after dinner we walk by the lake again.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 46; dbt: 0.071s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb