Oh, say it ain't so!


Advertisement
North America » Canada » Alberta » Edmonton
June 8th 2007
Published: June 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I've been back home for about 36 hours now and have had a few people ask me if I'm glad to be home. My answer? Not really! I was thrilled to see my family, especially my nephews & niece, but my head and my heart are still somewhere on the other side of the world . . . I'm not ready to be here yet!! But with that said, my five weeks were fabulous and varied and full of memories and great stories. ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 47, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Abbey Road Studios . . . Abbey Road Studios . . .
Abbey Road Studios . . .

. . . where I will cut my first album; watch for it to drop in the next year or so! :)
Floating ParliamentFloating Parliament
Floating Parliament

Tony Blair announced he was stepping down while I was there . . . that's like crack for me, people; I was so ridiculously excited to be in London for that!! Please check your "loser," "geek," "total complete nerd" comments about me at the door!
Just throw in some fish & chips and we got a picture!!Just throw in some fish & chips and we got a picture!!
Just throw in some fish & chips and we got a picture!!

How much more London does it get? Trafalgar Square, a double-decker bus, and Big Ben all in one pic!!
Love that 'stash!!Love that 'stash!!
Love that 'stash!!

Nick Cave squared
Not roast dog!Not roast dog!
Not roast dog!

Gourmet food in Chinatown in London



8th June 2007

:(
I am so sad that this is your very last dispatch. Every blog has left me with pains in my sides because they are that funny!!! Ah, Karelia Lights...they produce the deadliest second hand smoke. No other cigarette in the world can possibly be that caustic and acrid. Like Night Train is to booze (maybe you don't have Night Train in Canada?), the Karelia brand is to smokes.
8th June 2007

Pelicans
Oh, I forgot to add that the picture of the pelican really made my day! The pelican is the official bird of ma belle Louisiane. If it was me there I totally would have given it a hug and a fish. They are neither loud nor do they leave poop EVERYWHERE like the Canada geese do. Sorry, many a class of mine has been interrupted by the honking of Canada geese flying overhead.
17th June 2007

Awesome trip!
Thanks for taking along for the ride through blog. Looks like it was an awesome trip. Next time we're in the same town we'll need to catch up!
18th June 2007

I can't believe you're home
Just read your blog. Can't believe you're home. I feel like I've been on a round the world trip with you. Amazing photographs!Speak soon. Love Kate xxx p.s There has been very heavy rain for the last 2 weeks and lots of places are flooded!

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 20; dbt: 0.0262s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1023.9kb