Canada – One of the best adventure travel destinations in the world


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Cold Lake
March 25th 2016
Published: March 25th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Canada – One of the best adventure travel destinations in the worldCanada – One of the best adventure travel destinations in the worldCanada – One of the best adventure travel destinations in the world

Canada – One of the best adventure travel destinations in the world
Canada – One of the best adventure travel destinations in the world

Selecting a travel destination for the holidays is not an easy task. There are many options to choose from and many countries to consider. But if you like adventure travel and if you like to be one with the nature, then Canada is the place to visit. Canada is blessed with a wonderful landscape and you can enjoy the mountains, rivers and the forests. You can enjoy white water rafting, trekking, rock climbing etc. Furthermore Canada is the second largest country in the world with a very small population; hence when you go on adventures you may find areas where you will not see a single individual, it will be just you and nature.

There are many national parks in Canada and one such is the Yoho National Park. This national park has a river known as Kicking Horse River, which has some wonderful rapids and if you love the thrill of rafting in river rapids, then this is the place to go to. Yoho National Park is also known as a place that is great for horse riding, if you are riding enthusiast, you will love the place. There are many waterfalls too which you can trek to and explore.

Another national park which a traveller needs to visit is the Banff National Park. The main attraction in this park is Lake Louise. Lake Louise is a glacial lake with forests and mountains on all sides. It is a very serene place and if you like to canoe, this is one of the best places to do so. If you like hot springs and if you like to take advantages of the health benefits, then you should visit Sulphur Mountain. You can also witness a lot of wildlife in Banff National Park such as cougars, wolves, hawks etc.

Just traveling on the highway known as Icefields Parkway is an adventure in itself. The highway passes through mountains, forests and you can view wonderful lakes and waterfalls while journeying on it. These are just some of the places that you can visit in Canada. Canada is host to more such places that an adventure enthusiast will love to visit. To visit Canada you need to know about the new visa rules of the country.

eTA or Electronic Travel Authorization is a new document that is required by all travellers to Canada. This valid entry document is the most important document when you plan to visit Canada and to get it you need to meet basic requirements like having a passport, being in good health etc.

The application for eTA Canada is simple and is not even expensive. It is an online process and the best part is that you will get to know whether your application eTA Canada has been approved or not immediately after submission. Getting an eTA Canada when you plan your trip is the best way rather than applying at a later stage. The eTA is valid for five years. US citizens do not need eTA.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0865s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb