t-minus 10 hours


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
June 29th 2010
Published: July 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Calgary to Edmonton

1. We left Calgary heading North

Moving OutMoving OutMoving Out

Once you accomplish this its suppose to be all down hill from here...
Oh Me Oh My... we are 10-hours from deploring the city of Calgary! No, seriously now... I am sitting in what use to look like a family room but now is just a big empty room. It looks almost like the day we moved in except for the tidbits of dust and dirt mingling on the floor! Plus the nine bags of "Goodwill" sitting in the corner, which once housed our beautiful dining room table!
Honestly speaking we are feeling pretty good! We have had a comfortable living space over the last 16-months. It was our little piece of paradise in the city of Calgary. A little farther uptown then 17th Ave, but close enough to enjoy the street, it's pubs, clubs, bars, taverns, boutique's, ice cream shops, cafes and more.
These past few days have become a blur of fantastic outings with friends around the city! We feel good. We feel ready. We feel as though the world is hitting the ball in our favor. Finally. And now we begin the short bit of our journey. Hanging out at the Jackson Family Retreat. That's right, a mini-vacation in a great location!
Shauna and I, will be
Packing CarPacking CarPacking Car

Rent a car, pack the car, move the stuff to storage location, re-pack your bags and catch a flight... simple in theory
hanging out NW of Edmonton for about a week. Relaxing, Snoozing, Taking in some sunshine. A trip to the Miette Hot Springs, a trip to Jasper to check out the northern Canadian Rocky Mountains! It's just one more nail in the coffin. But we will be enjoying it each moment. It will make us both feel giddy and happy to be shortly on our way!
So, for now Calgary... we leave you in the good graces of summer. We hope you all the best on your paths to a happy place for your adventures are ours too! And we hope from time to time you will read our Travel Journal, view our Travel Photographs and Laugh with us as you read about our trivial trips around South Korea... As the old Korean Proverb goes, 'Even if you have to crawl on your knees, get yourself to Seoul!'


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Say GoodbyeSay Goodbye
Say Goodbye

To all your friends and drive down the highway
Say Goodbye, tooSay Goodbye, too
Say Goodbye, too

Shauna and Amanda, all smiles with everyone approaching new adventures in their lives...
Heading NorthHeading North
Heading North

on to Edmonton... and then another 45 Minutes NW of the "city" out to the family acreage retreat


Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0224s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb