Northward


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
May 18th 2009
Published: May 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Tyler and Seth 30 secs
Red Deer, Alberta is our current home.

After tossing pictures onto this blog, its time for bed. Otesha-land is a magical place, as living in a mobile, super-awesome community might be.

This slog of pictures is from this winter, this last month, and last week. They're photos taken by Katrina, which Ive just recently received from her.

Tata, and be well!

Tyler and the rest of the Prairie Skies team.




Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Screaming HeadsScreaming Heads
Screaming Heads

One of Katrina's and my first dates. Freaking awesome series of creations that was created in the massive yard of an old art professor.
OteshacarOteshacar
Oteshacar

Adventures during our drive across Canada/USA left us in many strange places.
Flooding!Flooding!
Flooding!

This is south of Winnipeg. The flooding was so bad that the highway was closed, which lead us to find an alternate route.. which, not to our surprise, was also flooded.. what an awesome time.
OceancarOceancar
Oceancar

Indeed, we had to plow through a wee bit o' water, to get where we were going.
Seth and TylerSeth and Tyler
Seth and Tyler

Taken during our Otesha training week, Seth was also from Victoria, and is one of the Tour Liasons for the Kootenay Mountain Tour, riding from Calgary to Vancouver.
Oteshaparty!Oteshaparty!
Oteshaparty!

Our end-of-trainingweek going away party!
Bike-CampingBike-Camping
Bike-Camping

A picture taken from our day-off, when Katrina and I escaped into the mountains to go camping.
Calgary!Calgary!
Calgary!

Man, the contrast. Beautiful, flowing, empty bike paths, in front of choked motorways, all heading towards downtown Calgary.
Our PlayOur Play
Our Play

A photo taken mid-play, while performing in Olds, Alberta.


Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb