Are we there yet??


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Calgary
May 3rd 2007
Published: May 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

NOT FOUND

Advertisement



4th May 2007

Cutting the strings
Hi, Buff Duffs... Congratulations, Sweetness! So this things gonna' happen, huh? Your Mom and I couldn't be prouder of you. You have become such a wonderful young woman and you bless our hearts. I know that you guys are going to have a great time and you will have a life time of wonderful memories to cherish at the end. Have fun and be safe!!
11th May 2007

i think you're crazy but i'm sooooo jealous!!!
Hey ladies, so yes for the record, i am jealous of your trip, and i do think you are crazy but that has nothing to do with the trip he he. i have 'subscribed' so i expect to be reading a lot of stories!!! pressure is on. until then, pack-pack-pack.
11th May 2007

Amazing
That is what you guys are. Amazing. I know you're still here and wishing you were there but still... I'm excited for you guys and I'm not even going. I was trying to think of a bunch of funny things to say and clever witty inspirational sayings but instead I'll just be a dork and say enjoy EVERY second of it, good, bad, annoying, frustrating, EVERY moment of it. I love technology, we get to keep tabs on your zany adventures... that was so geeky.
12th May 2007

Awesome
Ladies, all I can say is enjoy your time out there in the "real" world as you never know when life gives you twists and turns. Be safe and make sure you post whenever you can so we can all check up on you...hehehe. Do everything you possibly can while you are there....Seriously, who plans a trip to one of the HOTTEST countries in the world in the summer?????? You guys really are NUTS...

Tot: 0.2s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb