Banff Summer Fun Trip


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Banff
August 3rd 2006
Published: August 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi guys,

Just a quickie today, getting ready to head off to Edmonton on Saturday for 2 days of training with the Alberta team ahead of the U18 Canada Cup which starts monday morning with a match against British Columbia, pretty excited about the opportunity. Our team looks good, a few potential match winners, just gotta put it together on the ground. Will be there for 1 week with the boys playing 4 games in 5 days. The cricket should be fun but personally I'm looking forward to introducing them to Hot/Cold baths which I have been researching as a recovery technique, from all accounts it kills the first couple of times & I can't wait!

Headed off to Banff recently for a summer day camp teaching whatelse, cricket to little Canucks. Session went well, had my offsiders Ru & Daniyal with me for support, they thoroughly enjoyed their time chatting up the girls running the camp while I slaved away with the 8 year olds!

Afterwards we went for a quick bite at a restaurant in Banff Town, followed by a trip up to the "Hoodoo's" which are funny rock formations located on a hill overlooking some pretty nice scenery...

Anyway, hope everyone is well, I see the mighty blues have sunk beneath the Bombers, that's just great... Been keeping busy, lots of running and swimming, actually got a few runs on the weekend which was nice, and busy looking for some jobs at the moment, otherwise the remainder of my time here could be brief and I'm not ready to go home just yet!

SEEYA...



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Ru & DaniyalRu & Daniyal
Ru & Daniyal

At the Hoodoo's


Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0351s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb