lookout banff!?!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Banff
January 19th 2009
Published: January 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

WE finally made it after 3 days of travelling to bannf!

Not so bad here only minus 7 so not as low as we were expecting, but apparently its been a "hot" day so we'll have to say how we go!

Thanks every1 for the comments, we well just keep posting stuff on here to hopefully answer all of ur questions =)

um at new zealend we went up the tallest tower in the southern hemisphere! It was pretty scary.... u could jump off it 4 a couple hundred bucks but there was noway any of us would even think about it! hahahaha we also went to walk in to the pokies to use the toilet and got told no jandels were to be on the floor! after 2minutes of wonderin wat was goin on, Gaz realised he was telling us were not allowed on the carpet with thongs hahahahhahahaha!

then once we arrived in Vancouver we had to decline through over 300 metres of thick cloud and land on the runway which was scary! the whole town of vancouver is sooooooooo foggy n dismal n yuck! Banff on the other hand is this kool sunny little town with snow all over the ground! Its like santas house! We only just got here and its night time but its great. The buildings are all made out of log cabins! Hopefully we can get sum pics n post em up this week!

Much luv,
The crew xx


Advertisement



Tot: 0.181s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0712s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb