Canada


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Banff
July 16th 2008
Published: July 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hey everyone!

Hope your all ok and having a cool time in the UK. OMG this is the most amazing place on the planet i arrived in Calgary after a very comfy ride i have a chair that i could lie flat on it was awesome then when i pressed the button a lady would come with more food and drink.

Once in Calgary there was the stampede this is the biggest rodeo festaval in Canada it was alright but i met some amazing local people (Brandy, sabrina and britteny and some guys) who i got talking to they were awsome they showed me round and took me to some clubs in Calgary which was awsome ey the next day the took me for dinner drove me round Calgary and showed me loads of cool stuff.

i went to Banff on Sunday i was meant to be only staying until Wednesday but it is soooo amazing i am staying until Saturday it is just incredible i have only been here 2 days and i have bought a bike done some amazing hiking and i will be cycling tomorrow and everywhere you go the views are just amazing. the people here are so cool i have met loads of people and we all went to some bar last night on Banff ave and it was 25 cents for a beer thats like 10p cheaper than 5th ave i never thought i would see the day. I will upload some pics when i get to a computer that will let me everywhere you walk and look there is a mountain covered with snow even though the weather have been awsome it have been really sunny and today it was 28 which was hard work hiking up a mountain.

I have also just met some guy from Holland called Marc and we are going on a 3 day hike and camping in the woods i am sooo excited will be awsome i have had to buy bear spray lol.

Get back to me with what you guys have been up to ey!!

speak to you soon

Chris xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.048s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0279s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb