Dubai Tour Packages for Couples


Advertisement
United Arab Emirates' flag
Middle East » United Arab Emirates » Dubai
April 3rd 2017
Published: April 3rd 2017
Edit Blog Post

Dubai is one of the most luxurious cities of the world and because of that, millions of people visit it every year. Dubai is a true symbol of opulence, grandeur and impressive architecture, things that make it an ideal destination for every tourist. Considering its great touristic potential, many tour operators are offering different packages, with the sole purpose of attracting more and more voyagers. They offer some of the finest facilities and provide accommodation in the most luxurious hotels. The following article, aims to present you some of the best tour packages for couples, who want to spend their vacation in Dubai.

1) Dubai Vacation 3 Days

- Day 1. From the moment you arrive at the airport, a chauffeur will welcome you. He will take you at your hotel in a luxury vehicle. After you check-in at the hotel, you can spend the entire day at the hotel, delighting yourself with the finest facilities.

-Day 2. Spend your second day in Dubai at the Mall, enjoying some of the most popular fountain musical show. Serve a delicious dinner using your meal vouchers. You can choose from a Pizza meal, Burger meal or a special Indian Thali. Spend your evening at the famous Burj Khalifa, enjoying the astonishing view and taking pictures.

- Day 3. Get ready for an amazing adventure because this is the day when you're going to the safari. You will be picked from the hotel and taken to attend a real desert safari. After the safari, you will serve dinner in a traditional bedouin camp and attend a belly dance performance.

- Day 4. You should plan your last day in Dubai as you wish. You will also be escorted to the airport by the luxury car and you will receive assistance with your bags, up to the terminal.

2) Super Saver Dubai

- Day 1. You can spend your first day in Dubai, visiting the surroundings and admiring the amazing attractions. Everything is customizable at this package and that's why, is considered by many, one of the best Dubai tour packages for couples. You can change the flight timing, the hotel or even add other activities.

- Day 2. You cannot have a vacation in Dubai, without the popular dune bashing. That's why, in the second day, you will explore the desert safari and see where bedouins used to live for thousands of years. The dinner will be served in a traditional bedouin camp and you will have the chance to eat some delicious traditional meals.



- Day 3 and Day 4. You can spend these two days as you wish, doing only your favorite activities. The tour operator will help you choose some activities if you're out of ideas.

- Day 5. This is your last day in Dubai and you should make it count. Use it to take photos or to do the things that you couldn't do before. You're in one of the best Dubai tour packages for couples, so you should do something that you and your soulmate will remember many years from now. After that, you should check-out the hotel and get ready to go at the airport.

Conclusion

There are many other tour packages for couples that want to travel in Dubai, but these are the best ones. Prepare yourself and get ready for an amazing adventure.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb